Set your dental destiny with dental bridges. With dental bridges, you can take a problematic smile, and turn it into a mouth masterpiece. Simple replacements such as dental bridges are designed to give you back the smile you deserve. Here are some of the benefits that bridges have to offer:
– Dental bridges can fill out your facial structure.
– Dental bridges ensure your teeth do not move or shift around, as can often happen due to gum destabilization in the area around a missing tooth.
– Dental bridges can often last anywhere from ten years to a lifetime of normal use.
– Dental bridges can fill in empty gaps and voids created by missing teeth.
– Dental bridges can restore lost functions and skills that can occur from missing or lost teeth. This includes chewing, speaking, and eating abilities.
– Dental bridges can lower your risk of tooth decay and gum disease as they fill in gaps in your smile that can often become safe havens for bacteria and food debris when teeth are lost.
Dr. Jon Ormson and our team at Jon Ormson DDS will ensure that you get the care and quality your smile requires. If you would like to come visit us at our dentist office in Amarillo, Texas, please schedule an appointment at 806-354-8526. Come in today to learn all about the joys of dental bridges!